HTD-BLAST® - TCP Systems
HTD-BLAST System® (Horizontal Time Delay Ballistic Assisted Sequential Transfer) is a Tubing Conveyed Time Delay Transfer System. This system allows the energy from a Perforating Gun to ignite a Time Delay System attached to the gun system. The system is designed to be used in tubing conveyed applications to enable the operator to perforate several zones during a single run by moving the gun string to the next interval during the time delay burn sequence. The perforating system may be initiated from the top or bottom of the gun string. Once initiated, each gun will fire in sequential order at a predetermined time interval.
If a longer time period is required between firing sequences, this can be accomplished with the addition of the Extended Time Delay Hardware to each perforating gun system.
- Deployment methods: Coiled Tubing, Work String, Drill String
- Initiates Time Delay burn using the output energy from detonation of a Perforating Gun
- Allows perforating of multiple intervals during a single run in the well
- Available for use in 1-11/16” through 7” Gun Systems
- Only one firing head is required on top or bottom of the gun string
- May be used with Plug and Perf operations
- Compatible with surface safe VID (Vertical Interrupter Device)
- U.S. Patent #8,079,296
To view additional data on our Tubing Conveyed Perforating product line, select menu item of choice below.
To view our complete product catalog, click "Technical Documentaion Index" from the main menu options.