Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality
and integrity. Our Ethics Program is designed to ensure that all business operations comply with applicable industry standards and government
regulations. Management commitment, ethics training and internal and third-party audits are integral parts of our Ethics Program.
Code of Ethics, Corporate Responsibility and Our Supply Chain
We have developed an Ethics Program consisting of internal controls and a compliance program designed to ensure that the Company and its employees
operate at the highest level of ethical conduct and behavior. Our Ethics Program has been recognized as a model for other organizations.
We conduct business in more than 50 countries and, therefore, have a global network of contractors, suppliers and vendors. Consistent with our Code
of Ethics and Corporate Responsibility Policy, we seek to work with contractors, suppliers and vendors who contribute to sustainable development and
are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. Core Laboratories provides its Code of Ethics and Corporate Responsibility to all of its
vendors, including those that may be involved as a contract security provider.
Core Compliance Annual Training Curriculum
To ensure the Program’s success, we create awareness through an annual and periodic training and communication campaign throughout the Company. In
addition to our annual training, we provide periodic presentations regarding the following topics:
- Code of Ethics and Corporate Responsibility Refresher
- Anti-Corruption Compliance
- Export Controls and Sanctions Compliance
- Reportable Transactions and Conflicts of Interest
- Cyber Security
- Equal Opportunity
- Harassment, Sexual Harassment, and Unprofessional Behavior
When appropriate, disciplinary action up to and including termination is taken in response to breaches of our ethics standards. Additionally, our
customers, vendors, temporaries and contractors are held to the same standards.
Key elements of our Ethics Program include:
- Our Code of Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Compliance Officer
- Access to a telephone and web portal helpline monitored by the Compliance Officer and available 24 hours a day and seven days a week for
reporting any suspected wrongdoing or for obtaining answers on ethics, fraud, regulatory compliance, or other questions
- Annual training and certification of compliance with the Core Compliance Annual Training Curriculum
- Strictly enforcing our policy against whistleblower retaliation
- Posters at each office with the Code of Ethics and Corporate Responsibility and Helpline Access Information
- Zero tolerance on unethical conduct, including termination for any such occurrence, as warranted.
- Completion of a "Reportable Transaction and Conflicts of Interest" questionnaire on a biennial basis