Split Shot Cutters - Pipe Recovery Systems
Split Shot® Cutter has been redesigned with the customer in mind and allows for easy electrical arming
before loading the explosive segments. Split Shot® Cutters are designed for use where traditional jet
cutters were not effective or could not be used. The Split Shot® Cutter’s linear configuration allows
it to be positioned adjacent to the collar or connection and secured by inline magnets. After detonation,
the collar or connection is split allowing the pipe to be freed for easy removal.
- Air shippable as 1.4D
- In addition to the benefits of its predecessor, the New Split Shot® Cutter incorporates
a number of improvements to enhance performance and improve operator safety
- One-piece, precision cut, segment holder
- Uses Owen’s DET-3050-009LS Split Shot® Detonator
- Magnetic Top Sub is reusable with the available redress kit (sold separately)
- Available in two sizes: 0.875" - 1.000" and 1.375" - 2.000"
To view additional data on our Pipe Recovery product line, select menu item of choice below.
To view our complete product catalog, click "Technical Documentation Index" from the main menu options.