321 Universal Fire Detonator
The 321 Bottom Fire Detonator is a resistorized electrical detonator developed to API RP-67 recommendations and employs a 51 Ohm resistor in the firing circuit.
It is intended for use in hollow steel carrier and scalloped gun systems of all sizes where a fluid sensitive detonator will prevent the detonation of a flooded gun.
Fluid migrating through the fluid holes in the body of the detonator will desensitize the powder around the resistor and prevent the detonator from achieving a high order detonation.
The 321 Bottom Fire Detonator is specified for use in operating conditions of 350°F for 1 hour and compatible with a variety of detonating cords from 40gr/ft ribbon
in thru tubing applications to 80 gr/ft XHV in high shot density applications.
- Compact size ideal for small diameter guns and access ports
- Det cord clip rotates freely to simplify the procedure of installing the detonator
- Certified for use with 40 gr/ft ribbon cord and 80 gr/ft round cord without additional adapters
- 99.99% reliability at 95% confidence level
- Fluid Sensitive including for bottom fire applications
- Temp rating of 350°F for 1 hour
To view additional data on our 321 Detonator, select menu item of choice below.
To view our complete product catalog, click "Technical Documentation Index" from the main menu options.