X-SPAN® Systems - Tubing Casing Technologies
The Owen Oil Tools Tubing/Casing Patch uses multi-dimensional metal-to-metal X-SPAN®
Technology to provide a permanent seal over perforations and to stop leaks of all
Our patches can be run in any type of well including horizontal, multilateral, slim
hole, monobore, or geothermal. X-SPAN® Technology is economical and reliable when
used for water shut off or zonal isolation applications. The large
bore assures easy passage of Magna Range bridge plugs, logging tools, coiled tubing
tools, and perforating systems.
To view additional data on our Casing Patch Technology, select menu item of choice below.
To view our complete product catalog, click "Technical Documentation Index" from the main menu options.
- Water shut-off / zonal isolation
- Seals leaking liner tops
- Velocity strings
- Sump packers
- Liner hangers
- Suspension of gravel pack screens
- Large ID PBR’s
- Cutters Wireline - Rocky Mountains
- PENGO Wireline - California
- Tiger Cased Hole Services - California
- TIMCO Wireline - Appalachian Basin
- Thru-Tubing System - So. Louisiana
- Dialog Wireline - Texas
- Pryor Packers - Mississippi