De-Risk Decision Making with 3AB™
Process Driven A/B Testing
Quantitative Decisions. Faster.
Evaluation of Completion Variables with an Economic Output in 90 Days
Leveraging a unique three phase approach, Core Lab allows operators to create a statistically relevant data set more quickly. Stage level evaluation provides numerous data points and allows for confident decision making after just two to three wells.
incremental production changes | Tailored to specific basins | Considers rock type & heel-toe bias
Basin specific testing in partnership with operators to optimally design tracer projects based on unique objectives.
Stim-Lab has been utilized to create a multitude of downhole environments, simulating different reservoir conditions and propped fractures in which to analyze tracer performance.
A multidisciplinary approach analyzing Core Lab data to identify trends, insights, and further refine and expand optimal tracer designs.
Quickly and Confidently Adjust
Example Variable Evaluation:
Frac Additive Effectiveness
- 100 stages/well in two benches
- Two unique tracers per each mile completed; one with the surfactant additive and a second one for non-surfactant (clean) stages.
- Confirmed production uplift
- Cumm oil allocation shows incremental production (green) from surfactant stages in 60 days
- Confirmed 15% uplift in production in Well #1 and 7% in Well #2, validating a $310k cost per well