Summer Internship Program
This eight to 12-week program builds a bridge between academia and the professional environment by providing hands-on learning while offering real work experiences. In addition to working on impactful projects, interns have the opportunity to engage with Core Lab employees for professional development, networking, and team building.
Hear From Past Interns
“Having the opportunity to work on two projects for the Sr. VP of Investor Relations allowed me to learn more than the classes I took as a Freshman.”
– Emma Bass, Investor Relations
“I feel very fortunate to have had this internship. Although you learn from school, it’s not the same as getting to work in the lab with the equipment.”
– Clayton Kohn, Reservoir Fluids Lab
“The thing I enjoyed most during my internship was interacting with the people, learning new skills, and applying those skills in the real world.”
– Andre Gibbs, Accounting and Finance
“I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Everyone has been very helpful answering my questions. I learned a lot interning here!”
– Kaushal Dhanani, Engineering
- Highly motivated students working toward a bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Business
- Self-starters who can work independently while contributing to team goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership or participation with extracurricular and/or community service activities
- Strong desire to learn the Oil & Gas industry
How to get started
Our hiring process is easy and straightforward. You apply online, have an interview with a recruiter and/or hiring manager, undergo pre-employment screening, and you are ready to start!
Click the link below to get started. Please note, internship opportunities may be seasonal and will only be visible as available.
Core Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, genetic information or other factors protected by law.
Core Laboratories is devoted to a work environment which is safe, productive, and free from discrimination or illegal harassment.