The new design ensures a continuous flow injection from 6 pumps, each with a capacity of 200 cc and 1000 bar, directly embedded in the oven, minimizing dead volume and allowing user-friendly maintenance. Samples are loaded into aluminum core holders with a carbon fiber wrapping providing transparency to X-rays or Gamma rays.
Sample movement is finely controlled along a motorized linear tracking system using guiding rods with no end screws and displacement is controlled by a brushless motor. Automation and saturation determinations are collected from the system detectors and monitored with provided software.
- Controlled Temperature Gradient
- ΔP measurement stability – no back pressure valve
- Automated procedures for fluid injection and recirculation
- Automated saturation monitoring
- User friendly operations and maintenance
- Gamma Ray or X-Ray Technology tracking configurations available
- Hastelloy used in wetted parts for corrosion resistance