SPECTRASTIM™ is a proppant tracing technology that involves the precise injection of uniquely identifiable ZeroWash tracers.
Engineered for maximum diagnostic value, SPECTRASTIM™ tracers are designed to target specific stages or segments and different proppant or fluid types in hydraulic fracture and other completion operations.
ZeroWash™ tracers are the only means to accurately pinpoint completion placement. A post-stimulation spectral gamma ray log is run to precisely identify and quantify the ZeroWash™ tracer placement in the completion operation.
SPECTRASTIM™ provides direct measurements to develop and refine completion procedures and processes to optimize production.
SPECTRASTIM™ is a proven diagnostic tool in the following applications:
- Hydraulic Fracturing Treatments
- Acid Treatments
- Cementing (Channel Identification, Squeeze Coverage, Top of Cement)
- Horizontal Well Completions
- Mechanical Integrity Tests
- Conformance Control
- Polymer Treatments
- Gravel and Frac Pack Treatments
- Pre-Frac Diagnostic Testing
- Zonal Isolation
- Effective Lateral Length Assessment