Investigation of the
Effects of Environmental Conditions and Fluids on
Now in it’s 37th year, the Stim-Lab Consortium:
Describes and predicts the behavior of proppants under realistic downhole conditions.
Provides tools to compare proppants and predict expected well productivity to permit economic decisions.
Benefits of Consortium Membership
- Immediate access to more than 35 years of proppant/rheology/fracturing research and study
- Networking and access to 40+ member companies include operators, service companies, proppant suppliers and chemical companies.
- Research and studies are member directed
- Independent non-biased approach to research
- New insights into proppant /fluid/substrate behaviors as research progresses
- Access to updated Predict-K (PDK) and Proppant Manager (PM)