Evaluate Frac Fluid Profiles and Hydraulic Communication with SPECTRACHEM®
The SPECTRACHEM® service involves injecting water tracers at low concentrations into different frac stages or segments of laterals. Subsequent flowback samples from treatment and offset wells are analyzed providing precise flowback profiles and offset communication.
- Frac Fluid Cleanup Efficiency
- Flow Assurance Across Horizonal Laterals
- Completion Optimization Strategy
- Hydraulic Communication
SPECTRACHEM® tracer data identifying a wellbore obstruction between stages 10 and 11. This confirmed the decision to perform a cleanout run and return flow from the full length of the lateral.
Cloud Based Data Delivery
Accessible via interactive dashboard to benchmark against basin metrics such as Known Lateral Contribution and Communication Intensity.
Sample analysis begins at first flowback through 6+ months and includes:
- Dedicated sample coordinator
- Highest QC standards through adoption of
EPA quality control management practices
- Parts Per Trillion (PPT) reporting limit
- Formation ion analysis (Na, Ca, K, Mg, Cl)
- Standard analysis completed in <5 days
- Express analysis results within 24 hrs
SPECTRACHEM® tracers are compatible with commonly used stimulation fluids and are non-radioactive, HSE friendly, and non-naturally occurring.